When it comes to new home communities, Austin is in abundance. Recently named one of the top real estate markets to watch in 2012, Austin booms with an estimated one hundred and sixty four people moving to town daily. New homes in Austin are so plentiful that choosing the right community for your family can be a challenge! To assist you when trying to pick from the many Austin neighborhoods with new home construction, we offer this helpful guide.
- Central Austin is close to all the things that make Austin such a popular destination. Minutes from downtown, central Austin neighborhoods are close to businesses, live music venues, cultural activities, the Texas state capital, University of Texas, and the Town Lake hike and bike trail. With so much within close range, it is not surprising this is one of the priciest parts of Austin.
- East Austin has recently experienced a building boom. With a rich community life including plenty of local restaurants and businesses, the east part of Austin offers some of the city’s most affordable housing. An influx of new residents and new home construction has raised property values, but the prices remain reasonable for now.
- North central Austin houses noteworthy residents such as IBM and the Texas Culinary Academy. While there are many established neighborhoods in the area with available homes starting from the 1950s, there is also promising new development. This area stretches from the middle of Austin to Pflugerville and Round Rock.
- Northwest Austin features high-tech employers like Motorola, Texas Instruments, and Motive. While traffic heading into town during the week can be difficult, the area is very desirable with golf course living and plenty of shopping.
- South Austin is funky enough to show you what Austin is all about. With hip neighborhoods, trendy shops, cool bars, and great restaurants, it is a fun area in which many younger people like to call home.
- Southwest Austin has some of the most family-oriented Austin neighborhoods. The area has plenty of new construction and a comfortable suburban feel. With ample green space, this is a great place to live if you enjoy outdoor activities.
- West Austin and the West Lake offer excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and expensive homes. It is not surprising that some of these neighborhoods are most sought after in Austin. This area is home to the 360 Bridge, Austin Country Club, Barton Creek Greenbelt, the Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve, and more.
With all the new home communities Austin has to offer, you are sure to find one to properly suit your family. If you are looking for new home construction, consider Clark Wilson Builder. With over thirty-five years in the industry, Clark Wilson is committed to building high quality, energy-efficient homes for satisfied customers. Visit the website to learn more, or join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.